Join Our Team
Convergence is a multi-functional media firm that merges video, digital, and campaign and public affairs strategies to provide a unified front to help our clients reach their goals and win elections.
Our mission is to provide our clients a one-stop shop for their campaign and public affairs strategies. Our departments work together to provide a cohesive message and focus for our clients – no more having the right hand wondering what the left hand is doing.
The Convergence staff is a dynamic group who have worked on and won some of the top political races in America. They are ready to bring their experience and skills and take on any challenge.
Current Job Postings
At Convergence, our mission is to help our clients win. And after years in the business, we know that the best way to achieve that mission is by building and investing in an unstoppable team to make it happen. We create customized digital programs for our Republican and conservative clients. So we’re looking for exactly the right people to lead them.
Our team’s success is truly the sum of our parts. Our staff roster is composed of campaign managers, true crime experts, a former high school teacher, foodies, field operatives, Floridians, fitness gurus, and Reese’s addicts. We come from varied backgrounds and have different passions, but we’re all the same in a few distinct ways: we work hard, we fight for the good guys, and we like to win.
If you share those core qualities and want to be a player on a team that is changing the face of digital politics, we’re excited to learn more about you.
We’re building our team based on the person, not the role, so the job description largely depends on what you can bring to the table. But, responsibilities in your day-to-day position at Convergence may include:
- Helping our clients develop digital marketing programs and directing their success
- Working with your team to ensure the highest level of service is provided to all clients
- Managing and planning your clients’ content schedules across email, SMS, and other digital campaign communications
- Overseeing online advertising campaigns
- Digging into reports and insights to measure program efficiencies
- Identifying and deploying innovative solutions to the problems your role faces
Here are some qualifications we think make for an exceptional Digital Strategist on our team:
- A bachelor’s degree or similar
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Dedication to detail…triple check your resume before sending it our way!
- Proven ability to learn quickly
- Likes meeting deadlines and exceeding goals in a dynamic environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with WinRed and/or email marketing a plus
Fall Internship – Convergence Media
Convergence Media is recruiting politically-passionate, digitally-savvy, hard-working college students or recent college graduates to join our team as we help our clients win.
Convergence Media Digital Interns work directly with our teams to advance the causes of our clients online. Whether helping our Advertising Operations department analyze real-time insights on sophisticated online marketing programs, or partnering with our copywriters to craft innovative, high-performing fundraising emails, our interns gain invaluable experience and exposure to all facets of digital political campaigns. Convergence Interns develop fundamental skills to excel in future positions in politics, advertising, writing and digital media.
- Availability join our team full-time this fall in-person in our Old Town, Alexandria office or remotely
- Willingness to work on any/all projects
- Proven attention to detail
- Developed organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in politics and supporting Republican campaigns and causes
- Work directly with Convergence Media teams on projects
- Assist in compiling and analyzing reports on client digital programs
- Research latest digital media news and technology
- Brainstorm creative opportunities for expansion of client’s message online